Eclipse Cloud Backup is a subscription-based service from NordOps that simplifies the process of protecting your important data from all of your Eclipse servers to the cloud.
- Automatic: Your critical data is backed up daily to the cloud, so you don’t have to worry about a disaster causing costly data loss. We keep 30 daily backups and 11 monthly archival backups as standard, and optional longer-term archives are also available.
- Reliable: We’re partnering with an industry pioneer in secure, cloud backups for servers. This is the same software used by the industry leading disaster recovery companies (e.g. IBM, Iron Mountain, and Sungard), and it has a proven, 10-year track record with Eclipse customers.
- Secure: Before it leaves your server, your data is encrypted. The only way for anyone to access the data is using your private encryption key. Your data is also protected in transit over a secure connection to the cloud backup data centers.
- Advanced: Data is compressed and deduplicated to shorten backup windows and minimize impact on network traffic.
- Cross-platform: A single solution for all of your Eclipse servers, whether they’re running on Linux, Windows, AIX, or a hypervisor such as VMware.
- Monitored: We monitor your backup status daily, addressing any problems that may occur and alerting you to potential issues.
Supported: We’re here to help whenever you need a file or server restored, if you’re having problems with your backups, or if you just need peace of mind confirming your data is safe.
For more information or a quote, please contact us.