Eclipse Cloud Disaster Recovery is a subscription-based service from NordOps that provides real-time or daily replication of your servers to an enterprise private cloud and simplifies the process of protecting your important data from all of your Eclipse servers to the cloud.
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs): Potential data loss can be reduced to seconds with little impact on performance or resource usage of the production servers.
- Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs): Downtimes of minutes can be achieved to get your system up and running in the shortest possible time.
- Easy failover and failback: Our service simplifies the entire failover and failback process, reducing the errors of manual failback, lowering data loss, and ensuring data integrity.
- Granular recovery points: A checkpoint journal at the recovery site stores RPO points for a number of hours, enabling restores to a flexible point prior to the disaster.
- End-user accessibility: End user access is a critical piece of a successful DR solution. Our service has options for site-to-site VPNs, SSL VPN clients for remote users and advanced, tailored options to meet your needs.
- Location: Our private cloud hosting partner has SSAE 16/ISO 27001 certified Tier III data centers around the globe and connections to more than 500 IP providers ensures your data is secure and fails over rapidly with a 100% infrastructure uptime guarantee.
- Speedy replication: Integrated network compression enables both closer recovery points and reduced WAN bandwidth requirements.
- Broad on-premise hypervisor and storage options: Our real-time replication supports VMware virtual machines running on a wide array of VMware hypervisor versions and virtually any type of storage (e.g. local datastores, SAN, DAS). We also have options for customers running on Hyper-V or physical (i.e. non-virtualized) servers.
- Failover assistance: Our support team provides guidance through the entire failover process.
For more information or a quote, please contact us.